Rochie Dot Biz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rochie Dot Biz Forum

Free Money Making Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birejji - Paid to Chat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birejji - Paid to Chat Empty Birejji - Paid to Chat Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 am

Rochie Dot Biz

Admin

My Review

Birejji is an online chat room that pays you to chat. The Chatroom has advertising which pays for the POT. When you type the money in the pot goes to your account. If the room is busy and there is a lot of spam then the POT will shrink, alas when the chat is of a quality standard then the POT will grow.

Automatic Payment System
Once you have $0.25 in your account you can request a payout(via PayPal).

I have not yet received a payment but will update once I have.

Birejji - Paid to Chat Banner

From Thier Terms of Service

Introduction

Birejji.com is a website where you get PAID to socialize. The site officially launched on June 1, 2010. Since then it has remained in the beta testing phase and is currently undergoing upgrades.

Our goal is to provide a place for those seeking to earn money online to meet up and learn from one another. We hope to be able to provide a healthy environment through which Birejji.com members can help each other in obtaining their goals while earning and having fun in the process.

If you wish to contact us for any reason you may do so at the following E-Mail address: E-mail Hidden

Earnings

The "Pot" value on Birejji.com is based on multiple variables with most of its emphasis on website revenue. The "Pot" is the amount you earn per post. The Pot value is always listed in cents (¢) along with your earnings. $1 = 100¢

Withdrawals are processed via PayPal. Minimum of $0.25 is required. Withdrawals are performed automatically and instantly once you've requested a cashout.

Referrals

You earn a 25% bonus for every user you refer (This rate may change in the future). Example: You refer a friend and he earns $1 through chatting. This means that you earn a 25% bonus on whatever your friend earns through chat which is 25¢.

Birejji - Paid to Chat Banner

https://rochiedotbiz.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum